Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dogs and Bagels

Irelyn loves dogs, but she is very hesitant when they get close to her. We've been thinking of getting a dog for a while...I guess we will know when the time is right. Anyways, we met Becky for breakfast at the Bagel Shack in El Toro. Oh my! You must go! Great bagels ( I mean really great), freakin hot coffee and a cute little ambiance. I will definitely go back..tomorrow :)

Becky brought Buster with her and Irelyn had so much fun. She walked him and petted him and fed him bagels. Irelyn just loves talking to Becky too- I really didn't need to be there.
As you can tell in this picture, Irelyn's hair is getting soooooo long. She will definitely be getting a haircut this week.
I'm getting ready for work, got my keys and stuff so I'm ready to start decorating my room and lesson planning. 4 other teachers and I spent 2 hours last night planning the month of September. And I missed The Hills! I still have more to do, but it's nice to be putting my brain to good use :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I had so much fun with you guys!!
Buster misses his new BFF!

The Hills was good. Luckily, I am sure they will run it another 7,434 times before next week!

kamesse said...

So going to try the bagel place! And, hope your first week back to teaching is great!

Heather said...

I'll tell my Granny about the Bagel Shack. It's probably right near her house. Sounds good!

I watch the Hills too ;). Lauren's new bf is pretty lame though and Heidi is trying hard to look like a manequin with all the foundation and collagen shots to her lips.