Saturday, August 23, 2008

Conversations

Between Irelyn and Kanaya
Kanaya- "You drink milk?"
Irelyn- "Yes I always have milk."
Kanaya- "Why do you have milk"
Irelyn- "I just do"
Kanaya- "Are you allergic to water!?"
Irelyn- "No, I have water sometimes."
Kanaya- "You do. Hmm"
Irelyn- "Yep and I even get juice too."

Silence and back to eating...

Between Irelyn and Papa
Irelyn- "What happened there? Where did your hair go?" (pointing to his head)
Papa- "Well, I went to the barber and said Can you cut my hair a little because I am going on a trip?"
Irelyn- nods "Oh, but I think that was gone before. Like for 20 days."
Papa is then reminded by Gaga that Trevor once asked him why his hair blew away.

Between Irelyn and Dad
Irelyn- "Dad stop singing!"
Dad- "But I like this song." (continues to sing and dance)
Irelyn- "Ugghh I don't like when you do that."
Dad- "Ok"
Irelyn five minutes later- "Dad why aren't you singing?!"
George then laughingly mumbles to me that she is a "flipper" (his term for people that change their minds all the time- mostly me)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Irelyn has the best conversations! I hope to speak with her this week!

Heather said...

I love kids' conversations. So cute.

kamesse said...

LOL!! These kinds of little conversations are the exact reason I started the blog - those funny little memories that you want to remember when they've grown up. Irelyn is such a cutie... :)