Thursday, August 14, 2008

What a day!!!

First soccer practice! Oh my gosh- it was great!!! 11 little girls, 3 coaches, chaos, fun, high fives, kids picking grass, falling, crying, ...everything you would expect to see at a U5 soccer practice. Irelyn was no exception, but she did say she had fun and that soccer was her favorite sport. She also said she needs a water bottle like Taylor. Apparently Taylor has a water bottle like Dora- I'm on it! Irelyn was the first to start the kick off and while no one else paid attention... she dribbled most of the field... only to have the ball swallowed up by the pack of 6 girls. She started to cry, but soon forgot about it. On the drive home she informed me that she didn't cry because they took the ball, she cried because I told her 10 minutes of practice and it was 11 minutes. Are you serious?!?!?

1 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a cutie! Must be so fun to watch her.