Sunday, August 31, 2008

Almost tricked

Is Mervyns trying to trick me? The Mervyn's by us is closing down so they have everything in the store 20-50%. The sign holders on the corner were doing a great job getting people to go into the store because it was packed! When we arrived, my friend and I grabbed a cart and headed off. At one point I had 7 clothing items and 2 pairs of shoes. I started to wonder what these clothes would have cost me last week. Usually when you walk into Mervyn's there are signs on the racks that say 50% off(just like at Kohls)...but last night they said 20% off. I didn't really see anything that was 50% off. People were buying stuff like crazy and I think they were all tricked! And you can't return anything after you purchase it. I ended up with 2 things- not too exciting. But the sale at Old Navy this weekend...now that's a different story. :)

1 comments:

Becky said...

Good to know! My mom and I were actually planning on going to Mervyns today, we saw the signs yesterday, too! Maybe I should just skip it and go to Old Navy!