Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday morning

I'm enjoying these few minutes I have before I officially have to start the day. George already left and won't be home until after 7:00- so my task today is to fill it. With what though? Cleaning? Swimming? Beach? Or the things I really should be doing? For the past few days I've been trying to prep my room, get bulletin boards up, rearrange it etc. I've taken Irelyn with me and she has been well behaved but still... I'm overthinking it also because I love to put up really cute boards and pictures but I just can't envision it yet. I better get going!

Who loves Netflix? We watched Definitely, Maybe last night- such a cute chick flick type (My favorite kind though and George is a good sport) We have seen so many movies that we never would have seen and I love watching them whenever I want.

Something has come over me also.... I love the smells and tastes of Fall. I've already made pumpkin bread and right now I am drinking Fall Harvest coffee. I'll admit- it tastes good however I think I'll wait a few more weeks before I do it again. Bye summertime!

0 comments: