Wednesday, August 6, 2008

stuff...

While I was at Costco today, I ran into a little boy (and his mom) that was in my preschool class the year I was pregnant with Irelyn. He was huge compared to the last time I saw him! He is now 8 which is so strange, he was Irelyn's age when I taught him. Time flies! I loved that class, and the school. My class threw me a surprise baby shower during lunch one day. The kids were so excited to be a part of it and drew me tons of pictures and gave Irelyn darling presents. :) About 4 weeks before school was going to start, I had to go in and tell my boss I wasn't coming back. Irelyn was only 9 weeks old and there was no way I was ready to go back. It was definitely the best choice!

Also, I can't stand fruit flies. They are so gross! I'm trying a cider vinegar trick so I'll let you know if it works.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Time really flies. The kinders I taught will start eighth grade in the fall! WHAAT??!!

Becky said...

Were you at my favorite place of employment when you were pregnant with Irelyn or another school?

It is crazy how fast time flies. My first set of first graders are now in Jr. High. I went to their graduation and thought about how little and innocent they once were. The fourth graders I student taught are going to graduate next year! So crazy!