Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Wecipe

I was looking at books today trying to get ready for school and I came across a book about Wodney the Wat. His name is actually Rodney and he is a Rat but he can't say his "r's" Anyways, here is my Wednesday Wecipe-

From Trader Joe's recipe wall- (you can adapt it though)

Pork Tri-Tip

Season pork tri-tip with salt, pepper and garlic
Place in a 9X13 pan or corningware
Add 1 jar Peach Salsa and
1/2 jar water, white wine or broth
Bake at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 hours covered


That's it! It is so easy and makes great leftovers.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Hooway for Wodney Wat!! I love that book! I love all of her books. I actually did an author study on Helen Lester with my first graders. They all teach good lessons, especially about appreciating those with differences. I love that book so much!