Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Updates...

It has been a while since I have written, so much has been going on. Irelyn finished her first year of preschool...yay Irelyn. She also turned 4 last Friday. We took her to Disneyland that day and she ate Mickey pancakes and danced at the Princess Faire. She had a party at Chuck E Cheese's earlier in the month with some family and friends. We signed her up for AYSO soccer which will start in the Fall and we are looking into her trying some gymnastics this summer. Right now, Irelyn is having a great time swimming at Gaga and Papa's almost every day. We have been going to the beach a lot and really enjoying the summer!


A few months back, I was offered a teaching job at RHL preschool for the Fall 3 mornings a week, and it was too good of an offer to pass up. Irelyn is already there anyways and it will be good for me to get back to teaching.


George just returned from some busy soccer traveling. First, he went to Hawaii with his GU15 team to play in the Regional tournament. Which they won(not surprised) so now they are going to Arkansas in a few weeks. Directly from Hawaii, he spent a week in Washington running the Northwest Soccer Camps. He loves going up there and when he goes again in August, Irelyn and I will get to go also. So, we have Daddy home for a few weeks and then the traveling starts again...


1 comments:

Heather said...

Devon! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I've seen the pictures, but now I know what's going on in your life! So fun. I hope you post more often ;). I'll add you to my sidebar.