Sunday, July 20, 2008

Looking back...

For the past few hours, I have been cleaning and organizing pictures to get ready to finish Irelyn's scrapbooks. Her scrapbooks are one of the things I am planning to complete while George is out of town. Along with cleaning out the fridge, organizing the cupboards and pantry, cleaning out my closet...the list goes on and on. I'm thinking I will accomplish maybe one or two of these "to-do's" but whatever. Anyways, I came across this picture of Irelyn. She was almost 2 years old. I just LOVE it. My friend Becca took it, along with several others, and I absolutely love the way she captured Irelyn's happiness. She is such a happy little girl full of smiles and laughter. Thank you Becca for taking this picture- I will treasure it forever.




Here is another one of my favorites from my friend Jen. This was on Irelyn's 3rd Birthday...she looks so young to me and it was only a year ago. I just love the artistic touch that Jen added and Irelyn's sweet look... I could go on and on adding pictures, OK one more. This one just makes me laugh. As soon as Irelyn was able to walk, she had a soccer ball at her feet. This is her at 14 months old dribbling the ball. She was learning how to step on top to stop it and although it looks like she is going to fall she actually didn't. LOL

0 comments: