Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Far from a neat freak...

Most of you know that my car is usually a complete disaster inside. I always clean it out and then vow to never let it get that messy again. I've been doing a little better lately but after not being able to fit 2 extra kids in my car today, I realized it was time to clean it out. So...20 minutes later- it looks great! I filled a Nordstrom bag full of clothes and shoes and 8...yes 8...bowls and forks. Ridiculous I know!!! I'm a pack rat by nature. It's a habit I can't break. Please help keep me on the right track of keeping my car clean and neat!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

No way, your car is disgusting too? My closet and car are the two most disorganized places in my life. Whenever co-workers want to go to lunch, I make them drive. Seriously, it's so embarrassing to move my old mail, half full water bottles, soda cans and clothing off the seats, not to mention the dog hair! I love that you have a messy car too ;). You've inspired me to clean my car out - later this week, or maybe this weekend. ha ha

Becky said...

My car is a mess, too. And we have the same car! I actually had to drive to LA to the other day with some friends and totally filled up a Nordys bag. I have the most random things in that car. I keep saying I am going to clean it out, but I usually just throw it in the back and the pull out the cover.

kamesse said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) It is fun to see yours and all of the cute pics. I love this post because we LIVE in our car. Gil just emptied everything out for me and all of the toys/papers took up our first few steps going upstairs! Your post made me feel better, especially being that on our street, everyone washes their cars as much as they drive them!! LOL!