Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stop waking up...

at 5:45am! Seriously, what is going on? Two days in a row, Irelyn has come into my room at 5:45. Totally awake and ready to talk. Both days I have told her to go back to sleep. Yesterday she did and today she just layed next to me waiting for me to turn on Backyardigans. I'm soooo tired...

On a happier note, I saw my friend Becky today. I'm embarrased to say it, but we haven't seen each other in 2 years. Where did 2 years go?? Anyways, it was so great to catch up. Irelyn is very excited about her new best friend! She came over to me and whispered that she liked talking to Becky. She even convinced Becky to give her some of her ice cream :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I had so much fun with Irelyn! I can't wait to see her again soon!

Becky said...

I had so much fun with you, too!!