Sunday, July 6, 2008

The end of a great weekend



I love the beach! We spent 4 hours there today and I am absolutely exhausted! It was such a beautiful day and we got some great family time in.


We've got a very busy week ahead. Irelyn's cousins, Trevor, Zac and Lauren, are coming this week for the boys to attend the Slammers Soccer Camp. They love soccer and think it is so cool that George coaches. They really enjoy learning from him. Lauren and Irelyn will probably play princesses all week. The girls love when they dress up in their princess dresses and they go to the top of the stairs. They then yell "Announce us!" and someone has to announce them(usually me). My typical announcement is something like "Announcing the beautiful, sweet and kind Jasmine and the enchanting Belle." Ridiculous huh? It's just like the Princess Faire at Disneyland and they are both obsessed.


I hope you all have a great week.





1 comments:

Heather said...

Such a cute little girl! I want to meet her! Glad you had fun at the beach as a family ;).