Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday morning...

I'm feeling so tired today. I need some coffee but I'm out! I really like the Jose's coffee at Costco so I will probably go buy some more of that. You get a huge 2 lb bag for $9 I think. Try it :)

This past year has been so crazy- I feel like nothing I plan ever works out. It is so weird, pretty much if I say "yes" to something, you can count me out. LOL I know part of it is George's schedule. A typical day for him is leaving the house at 7am, coming home for an hour around 4, and then out the door again until 8 or 9pm. It leaves us all exhausted and scatter-brained. I need to get better at my planning though... or just commit to nothing and go with the flow (this is what I usually do.)

1 comments:

Heather said...

I love how you blog about your thoughts and little things about your day. I want to do more of that!

Wow, George works so many hours! You're a busy momma!