Thursday, July 3, 2008

I've learned from the best... Cameron's Shower

A few weeks ago we(meaning my mom and her friends and their daughters), threw a baby shower for Cameron. My mom and her friends always go over the top, never missing a detail, and are just amazing! The daughters(about 6 of us) have been helping throw these parties since we were little that now we know how to do it too...well not quite as well. But we managed to have a great shower in 110 degree weather. All the food was sooooooo yummy and Cameron enjoyed it and loved her gifts. She is having a little girl due around August 9th.

Chicken stuffed phyllo, pilaf, roasted asparagus, and a cute little carrot rose garnish


Strawberry salad with yogurt balsamic dressing


Cupcakes and lemon sorbet for dessert


Jenelle, Cameron, Amy, Me, Julianne

These are some of the peeps I grew up with(minus all the boys since this was a baby shower)- Almost every Holiday was spent with them. Vacations etc.



I'm still figuring out this blog thing- whenever I add a picture it never ends up where I wanted it to! I'll keep trying...




2 comments:

Heather said...

I recognize a couple of the girls. You have to post pics of the guys. Memories of your parents' Capo Beach time share are coming back... ;) You're so lucky to have such close, old friends to take with you through life! I miss your mom. Tell her hi for me!

The food at the shower looks amazing! I just threw a co-ed shower and served fruit salad, hot dogs, hamburgers, and cupcakes from Costco! I should take some notes from your blog. ha ha

The 3 of us said...

I love that you are reading my blog- this is fun. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it.