Friday, November 21, 2008

My thoughts

  • I'm trying to figure out what to do for our Christmas cards this year. All of us in the pic, just Irelyn, make cards, buy them??? The list goes on and on. It's not really a huge deal, but I've still been thinking about it.
  • George has some time off in December so we are thinking of going on vacation. Don't know where yet, but I'm open to suggestions. We're not looking to spend a ton, just looking for something fun as a family.
  • Time is flying. Seriously, I can't believe it is the Holidays already.
  • I need to clean my house. and I'd like a new couch
  • I have some other personal thoughts that probably aren't appropriate for this blog... Hmmm

2 comments:

Becky said...

- picture of all of you
- road trip up the coast
- I cannot believe time is going so fast
- I always need to clean my house and I would like a new couch, too. There are some good deals right now.
- I would like to hear your personal thoughts that are not suitable for the blog! :)
Let me know if you go to the fairs tomorrow.

kamesse said...

I agree... a pic with all of you. And, like you, have been thinking of how to do it. Might just snap one on the bench on our grass, before the boys start to wrestle one another. And, I agree again about a trip up the coast! Oh ya, and the cleaning thing too... maybe pulling out the Cmas box will be motivation enough for me to do something crazy, like dust!! And don't even get me started on personal thoughts... :0