Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 things I'm loving mid- November


1. My new bare minerals purchases from QVC
2. Going to the beach in the evening
3. Soups!
4. Irelyn writing words and posting them on the fridge
5. Doing Christmas art at school
6. Getting ready to put the Christmas decorations up next Friday
7. The understanding and love my husband and I share
8. Having lots of family events
9. The way things are changing/growing in our lives
10. Stopping to chat with the 94 year old man walking in the mall. He certainly had some wisdom to share.

I want to hear what you are loving :) Happy November!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love stopping to chat with more mature (aka elderly) people. This summer, I stopped to get a drink somewhere in South Coast Plaza and ended up having lunch with a 91 year old woman. It was one of my best days of the summer.
Gotta love old peeps! :)

kamesse said...

I'm loving all of the cooking related stuff right now... maybe because Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Like today, I loved listening to Aidan talk so excitedly about how he made mini pumpkin pies in his classroom. Or, how Hunter has been loving his cooking class with Hudson - they take their jobs as chefs so seriously - it is very cute to watch.

Heather said...

I love your list!! Let's see...I am IN LOVE with coaching soccer right now. All the girls are great and I really can't get over how much I wish it could be my full time job! I love talking to Brian every day when lunch begins, when it ends, and then before I head off to soccer practice in the afternoons. I guess you could say we're still sorta newlyweds ;). I love hot chi lattes from Starbucks when it's crispy cold outside around 9:30 a.m. (and if it's not cold, I turn on the AC in my car, ha ha). I love cuddling my cute puppy dog, Olive. We love day dreaming about having a house full of kids. AND, I am so in love with my new Sienna. Every time I walk up to it I feel all giddy and excited.

The 3 of us said...

Thanks for responding, it's fun to read what everyone wrote.