Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Rule of 3

Irelyn is a great kid and she is so sweet and kind. She is hesitant in new situations, but she has always had this funny "rule of 3" thing. No joke! She did not want to potty train but we stayed consistent- on the 3rd day she was going like a pro and no accidents. Last year at school same thing- on the 3rd day she was not crying when I dropped her off. And now soccer- 3rd day and she loved it!!! She is a completely different kid than the one I took to practice a few weeks ago. She was running after the ball, scored a goal (on the other teams goal but everyone was), was acting crazy with her teammates etc. I almost get comfort in the "rule of 3" because I know the hesitant phase will end. I just love her for who she is, hesitant and all, and the fact that during the game she yelled out "I love soccer snacks! Is it time for a snack yet?"



0 comments: