Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of School

Irelyn and Aidan
Today was Irelyn's first day of school. Last Friday was orientation but today was the first real day. She did so great! She came early with me and then I walked her over to her class at 9am. Mrs. May, her teacher, said she had an excellent day. For her job today she chose the prayer helper and when she saw me on the playground she came over for a hug but then was off to play. This year, she has her friend Aidan in her class which made her really happy. She was also excited to see some of her friends from last year on the playground today. This is going to be a great year!

I just had to throw in this picture of Irelyn and Aidan on their first day of swim class over 2 years ago. And look at them now! So cute!

1 comments:

adrienne said...

I'm going to cry...I can't believe our babies are growing up this fast. What a blast from the past with that picture of them. Sniff