Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 things I'm loving right now

1. Irelyn pretending to be Dora- dressing up like her, doing the little dance, and making me be Boots.

2. The cool mornings, walking out early to see the morning dew

3. My crockpot!

4. The new 90210

5. Nighttime foot rubs and back rubs.

6. Irelyn's bed head when she walks in our room in the morning.

7. My new job, the kids in my class, my co-workers

8. Having a cleaner house (not clean, just cleaner)

9. The new Nordstrom Rack- although it has been way too crowded

10. My family! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am loving the new Rack, too. Although I have never felt the urge to turn around and leave a store. It was so crazy, busy in there. I am going back soon1

Heather said...

How's the new job?! You should post about it ;). So happy for you!