Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Secret Santa

We have Secret Santa's at work and ever since I told Irelyn about it she has been wanting a Secret Santa of her own. Well, guess what appeared in my stocking at work? 2 presents for Irelyn! She was so excited and it was better to watch her open a surprise present then to open my own. I still don't know who my Secret Santa is, but I have a pretty good idea. How thoughtful was she to give Irelyn something?


And...some news I have to write down. Irelyn sang in the Christmas show at school last night. She didn't cry or anything. I was convinced she wouldn't do it because 3 days before at church she didn't. She cried and wouldn't even go on stage. So, jokingly George and I made a bet. I wasn't trying to bet against Irelyn, but I was going with the odds. I lost the bet, but I'm so happy she got up there and had fun :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go Irelyn! Love the picture of her. So cute!