Sunday, December 28, 2008

10 things I loved about 2008

In no particular order-

1. Going to Portland, Oregon in May. It was a great trip, we did so many fun things... except that I got sick on the plane.



2. Starting my job in September. It has been a true blessing- what else can I say?

3. Watching Irelyn play on her first soccer team.


4. Getting in touch with so many new and old friends on facebook.

5. The little weekend getaways that George and I had. They were much needed :)

6. Celebrating new babies, new marriages etc. with lifelong friends.
7. Everything we did this summer! The parks, the beach, the time with cousins...



8. Going to Disneyland!!!!!! We just renewed our passes so we are looking forward to more good times in '09!


9. Our wonderful, amazing neighbors! Raising kids(or kid) would not be as much fun if they weren't around.
10. Irelyn! She is just so funny, sweet, caring, thoughtful, and fun to be around. She makes our lives fuller and we are so lucky that God gave her to us :)


I probably could keep going and I'm sure I forgot some... Happy '09 to you!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

kamesse said...

Awww... That post choked me up! What a great year it has been. :)