Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas

Although I claimed to be boycotting the moving of Santa we (of course) went to see him at his new location.... And they did a great job. Mrs. Claus was a little weird, but the whole set up was super cute. Irelyn is sort of liking Santa but she really just wants the candy cane. I think she has already seen Santa at least 5 times.


Cookie decorating at Santa's with Gaga and Papa

I've been wanting to make our family stockings for years, but have never done it. So, here they are- not completed of course. I'm hoping they will be ready to hang after the weekend. They will be much cuter :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

I love the pic with you and your parents and Irelyn. You're so cute and your parents look great! Irelyn is adorable as always. Glad to hear that you had fun at the new Santa location. The stockings look fantastic! So fun! I'm really getting into the Christmas spirit this year too...Sitting here burning a Christmas candle while I work ;).