Saturday, October 25, 2008

what's up?

The dolls below- found them online and they came in the mail yesterday. They really are super cute and Irelyn hasn't put them down for 2 days.


Anyways, we took a little trip to the beach yesterday afternoon with some friends and we stayed until 8. It was so beautiful and Irelyn and the kids loved running in the ocean even when it was too dark to see it.

We are definitely getting ready for the holidays around here. I can't believe how fast time is flying. Even as I am typing this, I can't stop thinking of all the other things I should be doing. Don't we all feel like that?? I hope you are enjoying this week of Halloween :)

2 comments:

kamesse said...

I agree, this is a crazy busy time of the year! Those dolls are so cute, and so worth the effort since Irelyn loves them so much. :)

Heather said...

Glad you found the dolls :).

Hope you have a Happy Halloween this week!