Saturday, October 18, 2008

10 things I'm loving in October

1. Irelyn's soccer games. Just too cute for words. Today instead of kicking the ball as it rolled past her she looked up with a huge smile and waved at us! LOL

2. My job- thankful that I have it and the atmosphere that I work in is great and uplifting.

3. My parents

4. Pumpkin Spice anything!!

5. Friends that I love and trust

6. My cozy bed

7. Taking Irelyn to church on Wednesday nights. She loves it :)

8. The idea of getting a family pet- not yet, just the idea...

9. Sweaters at night!

10. The sweet things that Irelyn says daily, her kindness towards others, and her knowledge at such a young age.

What are you loving?

2 comments:

adrienne said...

That is a great list. I love that you make lists of the things you love. :-)

Heather said...

I love my dog! I love number 8 on your list!