Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloweentime

Irelyn got her ears pierced!! She was so brave, didn't have any tears and she said it felt like a stapler on her ear.

At first I thought October was going slow, but all of a sudden it got busier and busier and I can't believe it is almost Halloween. I have no idea what Irelyn is going to be for Halloween. She changes her mind all the time and has told me she will "decide closer to Halloween." We have tons of princess dresses, a Tyrone outfit, a cat outfit, a bunny, and on and on. I'm not buying anything else! She is just going to decide out of the stuff we already have here. Last weekend, we went to the mall for a Halloween event and she went as Tinker Bell. There are still 2 more events we have to go to before Halloween and I'm sure she will be something different at each one. I was thinking of dressing up, which is so unlike me, but I can't think of anything good to be.
Ideas? What are you and your kids going to be?

2 comments:

Becky said...

She's so cute!

My kid is going to to be Dino Flintstone. Joe and I will be Fred and Wilma. Our friends are going to be the Rubbles.

Heather said...

Congrats on the pierced ears, Irelyn! How exciting!

No clue on the Halloween costume yet. I dress up every year. I love Halloween! We have a fog machine and several props for our "haunted house" this year.

You could dress as a cat and Irelyn could be a kitten, or something like that ;). ha ha