Friday, October 17, 2008

Day with Mom

I went to a boutique yesterday, my first of many for the season, and I found some really great treasures. My mom and I browsed for a few hours looking at all the booths, some familiar and some brand new. One of the new booths was a cupcake booth. Cupcakes!!! Yes and they were so good. I tasted the blueberry lemon and I could not believe how creamy and sweet the frosting was. They call their company Serendipity Cupcakes and they seem to be pretty new. The website is serendipitycupcakes.com but it is under construction. We just had to buy a few to taste with the family. My favorite purchase is probably my leather bracelet. Check out the boutique if you are into this kind of stuff http://www.sugarplumcrafts.com/

I'm having a blah day...and it's too hot! I'm so glad it's the weekend...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love Sugar Plum! Do you want to go with me when it comes back in November or December?

Heather said...

Did we go to a boutique with your mom and get our names carved in wood key chains one summer? Maybe that wasn't with you... hmmmm I seem to recall walking through a boutique or two with you and your mom. Definitely the swap meet...