Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crazy day!

We started the day by cleaning, organizing...blah blah blah- just a regular Tuesday. I decided to go to my favorite used kids store in Mission Viejo so I packed up a bag of old clothes just in case we found something and wanted to get some credit. We found so much cool stuff!! I turned in my bag of clothes, bought 3 new toys and paid nothing! What a great place to shop- it's called WeePeats in MV. I've started telling Irelyn that she needs to "recycle" her toys before we bring any other toys into the house. We've been taking them to WeePeats and buying new things.

Now the picture above- oh man what a headache! We were at Target on Sunday and I saw these cute dolls. I showed Irelyn and she didn't really say much. But of course Monday morning- "Mom I loved those dolls!!! Aidan and I play Batman and Batgirl, but I could be Catwoman" and on and on and on and on. I knew I should have bought them! So today I went back to Target- not there. Another Target- nope. And another- nope. And another- nope. 4 Targets later and no dolls. It turns out they are special edition dolls. Absolutely ridiculous and I'm embarrased to admit we did that and that I dragged my mom along with us. Sorry Mom :) But in my defense we have 4 Targets super close.......

1 comments:

Heather said...

Oh! I will look at our Target! We only have one Target near us, another one 45 minutes away! ha ha I will send them to you if we find them!