Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday


I had a plan to tackle the back part of my kitchen today...  this area is home to Irelyn's art table and supplies, my hutch that collects stuff by the day, and my laundry room.  Maybe next week...
Instead I decided to tackle my to do list
  • Trader Joe's
  • Do laundry and put it away
  • TJ Maxx
  • Put Halloween decorations away
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • clean the kitchen floor
  • empty the dishwasher
  • clean the coffee maker
I did pretty good today.  But the rest had to wait!  It was too beautiful to stay inside after I picked Irelyn up from school.  It was a great day to play :)

Tip- according to Martha Stewart there are 6 things you should do each day to keep your house from becoming chaotic.
See here for her list   Martha's list

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm impressed with your list. Way to go!

I tried to tackle the disaster in my van today. The mess has migrated from the van to my house. Seriously contemplating just throwing everything within sight in the trash can.