Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo

National Blog Posting Month is here again!  Last year I made it- I posted every day for the whole month of November.  This year, I'm going to try to make the majority of posts about a "deal or tip of the day"  Since I love to shop... I might as well put it to some use :)

Here is tip #1- if you clog your garbage disposal drain with potato peelings, stick a large plastic straw(like one from Baja Fresh) into the draining hole that is inside your disposal.  Stick it in as far as it will go and move it around. Do this several times.  Then take a cup full of water and pour it into the straw to see if any water will go in.  Do this a few times and shake the straw as you pour.  Then run lots of water and turn on your disposal- the drain should unclog itself. And NEVER put potato peelings into the disposal!  (Everyone knows this but I still forget)

1 comments:

adrienne said...

Cracking up at your abbreviation of blogging month!!