Friday, February 27, 2009

My 31st

This birthday week came and went... It was fun though and I must say one of the best birthdays I can remember. Not for any specific reason just the fact that I spent it with the people I love and I was truly happy. George and I went out on Monday night for dinner and stuff. George gave me a beautiful ring which was a total surprise. On Wednesday, my actual birthday, I woke up to a really nice breakfast but quickly had to head to work. The kids in my class each made me a card, gave me flowers and sang Happy Birthday to me as soon as they came into class. One of the funniest cards said " I love you my little huggy buggy!" Ha! We then headed to Disneyland, rode a few rides and got my Disney money card, and then off to my parents house for dinner. Mom makes super yummy tacos!! And DELICIOUS strawberry shortcake :)

31 and happy :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a really happy, special day! You deserve it! Love the pictures. Your family is way TOO CUTE!