Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dinner Dance

One of the highlights of the year- The Daddy Daughter Dinner Dance! Irelyn has been waiting for this since last year. When Friday arrived, she was so excited she could hardly stand it. The dance wasn't until 6:30 so they day lasted forever! You can see how happy she was it was finally time to go. She came home with an even bigger smile and told me how they did the limbo, the hokey pokey and she showed me a bunch of twisty dance moves. They had a wonderful time :)


Irelyn just loves Pumpkin Kitty. She adores stuffed animals in general, but for some reason she usually brings Pumpkin Kitty wherever we go.

1 comments:

Becky said...

So cute!

Do you, Irelyn, and Pumpkin kitty want to come over or go get a cupcake this week? :)

I love the new background I may have to be a copycat (if I ever blog again)