Saturday, January 10, 2009

What do you do when your husband is playing poker on a Friday night? SCRAPBOOK! I'm embarrassed to say that I don't have any albums since Irelyn was born. I have boxes of pictures I've printed out, thousands of sheets of paper, stickers, stamps- you name it I have it. It's just the time of laying it all out and actually doing it. Well, last night I got a great start. Now I just need to continue and get these finished. I'm not a huge scrapbooking person so my pages aren't too exciting, just cute and simple.
What else is new? Hmmm not much really. George is still home a lot since soccer hasn't really started back up yet. We have been able to do so many family activities the past month. His schedule will get more busy beginning the end of February and then the traveling starts again. Hopefully we(or just me!) can join him for a trip or two.
George is taking Irelyn for a trial gymnastics class next week- hopefully she will like it. She is always a little hesitant about new things. Irelyn has been so funny lately- a lot of one liners, funny comments and stuff. Last night at dinner George and I were talking and she said "I'm waaaiiiting to be part of a conversation!" Then she told us what she wanted to talk about and then had each person take a turn talking. She was like a little moderator. She's is so funny because she acts and speaks beyond her years, but in other areas she is just a typical 4 year old.
I'd love to be sleeping in this morning. I'm off to make some coffee and then we are going to the park to ride bikes/scooters again. And this evening, George and I get 7 whole hours to ourselves. What will we do?! :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, I want Irelyn to meet my friend, Beth's almost-three-year-old daughter, Julia. You and Beth have the cutest, funniest stories about your daughters ;).

Scrapbooking sounds fun! Maybe I'll pick that up when we have kids. My Granny made a scrapbook for me when I got married. So cute.