Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday

Thursday!!! This week has gone so slow and I've had way too much to do. Those of you that know me know that I'm pretty mellow, don't get upset easily, and try to be nice to people- is that true? If not please let me know. Anyways, yesterday really got to me and I'm still not over it yet. I won't go into details, but it was just one of those days. I will be super happy when this week is over and I can enjoy the weekend with my husband and daughter. And I'm waiting for the rain to come, but it seems the weather forecasters might be wrong (gasp!) So, for now I'm in my robe, sipping coffee and cuddling with Irelyn. I think I've been given at least 20 kisses this morning. Love her!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I think you are awesome, mellow, nice, and easy to get along with!

I hope you are feeling better now!

Heather said...

Aw, sorry you had one of those days. You have always been so nice, mellow, and easy to get along with. Good that you have your daughter to make you feel better!

The 3 of us said...

Thanks girls. Geez...last week was messed up! Now onto this week... Hope you are both doing great :)