Thursday, November 18, 2010

How to stay organized..

Can you tell me how?  I just can't seem to do it!  My house will be clean and organized one day and completely trashed the next. 
Here are my issues:

  • My daughter has too many clothes making laundry and putting away clothes ridiculous
  • Every little thing in my house doesn't have a place (the new magazines that came in the mail, the phone chargers, ipod chargers etc)  They are just on the counters.
  • I don't like organizing
  • I cook a lot and the dishwasher is usually full and then has to be emptied to fill again.  It's a never-ending cycle.
I just need a few tips.  Anyone?  Thanks

2 comments:

kamesse said...

I have the EXACT problems! The laundry is so insane... I am thinking we need to donate half the boys' clothes because they seem to grab the same ones all of the time anyhow. The electronic/wires thing drives me insane. I finally designated an entire cabinet/shelf with bins for all of it. I saw a commercial for this cool grid thing, where you place all of your cell phones on it and it charges all of them in one place. By Duracel, I think. Santa might have to bring us that! Have you heard of flylady? www.flylady.net Moms swear by it... I might have to give it another try. :D

Heather said...

Same issues here! Especially with the laundry and putting clothes away. So every few months I donate almost everything we have. Just purged half of my wardrobe on Monday as a matter of fact!