Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Picture tag

The rules of picture tag are: Open your first photo folder. Scroll down to the 10th photo. Post that photo and story on your blog. Tag three friends(or more) to do the same.



Ok here is my photo:

 
This is a picture of Irelyn and her cousin Lauren at my Uncle Rick's wedding.  Uncle Rick and Aunt Fran were married on December 31st 2007...New Years Eve!  They met when my Uncle Rick came down to visit for New Years 1999.  After they met that night, they had a long distance relationship (Fran in OC, Uncle Rick in Washington).  Uncle Rick is my moms brother and Fran is my moms long time friend.  Fran's son Sean and I also went to church and HS together.  Small World?  I think Yes :)
 
 
I tag- Heather, Becky and Karen.  Get to it girls!

1 comments:

Heather said...

No way! I know Sean, right? Sean Aday (sp?)? Congrats to his mom and your uncle! That is a super small world ;).

Irelyn and Lauren look so little and cute!