Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mrs. Knotts

I have been going to Mrs. Knotts Chicken Dinner since I can remember.  We used to meet my Gramy and Gramps there for dinner and then walk around the shops at the entrance to Knott's.  I can still remember sitting at the table with them, eating TONS of biscuits with boysenberry jam, sipping my boysenberry juice and watching my Gramps eat the Rhubarb.  Mrs. Knotts is full of memories for me.  Irelyn's first trip there was when she was about 6 months old and now she loves it like I do.  Don't you just love family traditions? :-)





Yay!! We love Mrs. Knotts Chicken Dinner

3 comments:

adrienne said...

I've never been there but it sounds great!

Heather said...

Aw, I love traditions. We're trying to start some around here ;). Mrs. Knotss chicken dinner sounds awesome.

Eating The Road said...

I love this place...it's SO good:
http://eatingtheroad.wordpress.com/2009/10/21/mrs-knotts-chicken-dinner-restaurant/