Monday, March 9, 2009

7 years ago...

I'm almost laughing just looking at this picture!! 7 years has flown by... and so much has happened. We were married 7 years ago at Mount of Olives church. We wanted to get married the 2nd of March but had several people that could not come from out of town that day. (Those of you that know us well know the significance of the 2nd.) The 9th is just as good though- and some years we even celebrate both days :)
I can't wait to see what the next 7 years hold. Happy Anniversary George :-*

3 comments:

kamesse said...

Awww... I love the wedding pic! Hope you had a nice anniversary and went on a hot date!

Heather said...

Congratulations beautiful couple. Time flies... I'm so happy for you and George.

Becky said...

I can't believe your wedding was seven years ago. It seems so recent!
I don't know your thing with 2s though! Hmmm....