Friday, April 9, 2010

10 Things I'm loving in April

1.  Chopped apples, greek yogurt, peanut butter, and raisins all mixed up
2.  my new couch
3.  the way the sunshine comes through window and I immediately see Irelyn running down the hall for a big morning hug
4.  Panera Power Breakfast Sandwich on an everything bagel
5.  The California Poppies that are blooming down Pacific Park
6.  Walks down at Dana Point Harbor
7.  Teavana iced teas
8.  Coaching Irelyn's Pink Cupcakes soccer team
9.  the beautiful weather we have been having here in So Cal

and my most favorite thing this month...

10.  my new Shark floor cleaner.  Two friends told me it didn't work but it actually does!

2 comments:

Heather said...

My parents got me a Shark for my bday....there was a big sale apparently ;).

#1 sounds so, so good. Will have to try.

Love the name of Irelyn's soccer team! lol

#3 is such a great moment for Mommy.

We're loving April too!

adrienne said...

I have got to try your apple/yogurt concoction. I mean, really. You LOVE it so much.