Friday, June 5, 2009

Sea World

I have 5 actual work days left and my mind and body are dragging. I have tons of gluing to do for the kids end of the year books which I may get George to help me with over some drinks. He's a good sport :-) Honestly, I can't even make myself write but I wanted to get these pictures on here. We had SO MUCH FUN at Sea World yesterday. And we got passes that we can use until the end of '09. We are hoping to go again soon :)
Apparently, you must always know where you are at all times.
Dolphin/Whale trainer Barbie





2 comments:

kamesse said...

You are oh-so-close to being DONE with work! Yay! Love the pics... cutest sunglasses EVER!!

Heather said...

Dolphin/whale trainer Barbie is so cool! I want one! Love Irelyn in the glasses and hat. What a little darling!

Congrats on being close to done with work. I'm beyond jealous! Can't wait to read about your summer fun.

So once we bring our son home, once he's adjusted to us and all, we should have a playdate in the O.C. or something! Would be fun! ;)