Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter events

Today we went to 2 Easter Egg Hunt events. The first- was just so-so. Irelyn wanted her face painted as a cat so we stood in line for 30 minutes and this is how she turned out.
Totally cute! I know! But she was upset about the fangs(you wouldn't know it by this picture) so it had to be washed off. And as for the egg hunt- she wouldn't even do it. She didn't want to go in by herself.
The next event- at Irelyn's gymnastics place. 2 hours long, play time, crafts, and a huge egg hunt. Irelyn was one of 5 people that found more than 15 eggs so she got a special prize. Then they had a coloring contest and she won 2nd place! She received a super soft stuffed bunny...right up her alley :)


I had to take this with my phone so it is really bad. I just had to remember her jumping off into the pit over and over...

2 comments:

kamesse said...

What a cute kitty!! That gym is looking more and more appealing! I can't believe Easter is coming up so fast!

Heather said...

Happy Easter to your family! Irelyn is so cute as a little kitten. Funny that she didn't like the fangs. She's such a princess!

I hope your mom is getting better every day. I don't like to see her in bed like that, but she's smiling. I'm sure the grandkids surrounding her with love will help her heal!